|This page is a copy of the page on the Battlerite Wiki, it has not yet been updated to reflect Battlerite Royale.
Please remove this template after page has been updated.
Leagues and Divisions
Grades have been replaced by Leagues and Divisions. Each League represents players of a certain skill area, and each League consists of varying numbers of divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0 (09/20/2017), anyone starting in the Contender League have to complete Placement Matches. Players are placed in the appropriate League & Division after completing 6 Placement Matches (3 for Teams). Ranked Players losing a match with a teammate under Placement will not lose their rating. 
- Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Diamond - Champion Leagues: All of them consist of 5 divisions.
- Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0
- Divisions per League have been reduced from 8 to 5
- Contender League has been removed.
- Placement games have been added to quicker place you close to your skill level.
- Win Streak Bonus has been removed.
- Note: Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
Note: If a teammate leaves the game or doesn't have a league you dont lose any points.
League is separated in 2 month seasons. At the start of a new season you get rewarded for your efforts in the last season and your rating receives a soft reset.
As you gain rating, you will move between Divisions and if you continue to win you will eventually reach the highest Division in a given League, Division 1. Progressing further will promote you to the next League. In the same manner, losing while at the bottom of Division 5 will drop you to Division 1 of the lower League.
In Grand Champion League you start gathering points instead of climbing divisions.When you lose all your points you get demoted.
You have a separate rating for each team you play with. When you start with a new team, the system tries to estimate a skill level based on your other ratings.
Players & Teams in Diamond League or above will experience rating decay if they have not played for 7 days. Play at least one match a week to avoid the penalty.
End of season rewards consist of Tokens, Chests and Avatars. The first 5 Grand Champion teams/players on each ladder also get special Titles. You can see the titles awarded and the players who received them in Titles Page.