|This page is a copy of the page on the Battlerite Wiki, it has not yet been updated to reflect Battlerite Royale.
Please remove this template after page has been updated.
Leagues and Divisions[edit | edit source]
Grades have been replaced by Leagues and Divisions. Each League represents players of a certain skill area, and each League consists of varying numbers of divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0 (09/20/2017), anyone starting in the Contender League have to complete Placement Matches. Players are placed in the appropriate League & Division after completing 6 Placement Matches (3 for Teams). Ranked Players losing a match with a teammate under Placement will not lose their rating. 
- Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Diamond - Champion Leagues: All of them consist of 5 divisions.
- Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
- As of Patch 0.13.2.0
- Divisions per League have been reduced from 8 to 5
- Contender League has been removed.
- Placement games have been added to quicker place you close to your skill level.
- Win Streak Bonus has been removed.
- Note: Grand Champion - Has no divisions.
Note: If a teammate leaves the game or doesn't have a league you dont lose any points.
Seasons[edit | edit source]
League is separated in 2 month seasons. At the start of a new season you get rewarded for your efforts in the last season and your rating receives a soft reset.
League Rules[edit | edit source]
As you gain rating, you will move between Divisions and if you continue to win you will eventually reach the highest Division in a given League, Division 1. Progressing further will promote you to the next League. In the same manner, losing while at the bottom of Division 5 will drop you to Division 1 of the lower League.
In Grand Champion League you start gathering points instead of climbing divisions.When you lose all your points you get demoted.
You have a separate rating for each team you play with. When you start with a new team, the system tries to estimate a skill level based on your other ratings.
Players & Teams in Diamond League or above will experience rating decay if they have not played for 7 days. Play at least one match a week to avoid the penalty.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
End of season rewards consist of Tokens, Chests and Avatars. The first 5 Grand Champion teams/players on each ladder also get special Titles. You can see the titles awarded and the players who received them in Titles Page.